ARMOR BEARINGS PERMANENT LUBRICATION Helps block debris, reduce foreign contamination and significantly extending bearing life.
This solid lubricant with an oil-filled porous structure fills the space between the rolling elements and races in a bearing, providing constant and consistent lubrication. There is no need for additional lubrication during the life of an ARMOR filled bearing. Because it is a solid, ARMOR Bearings Permanent Lubrication can help block debris and reduce foreign contamination of the bearing. Reducing the incursion of debris into the bearing can significantly extend the bearing’s life. The solid structure of ARMOR also improves equipment maintenance, as it will not drip out of the bearing and contaminate the environment. Filling bearings with ARMOR solid lubricants does not alter the dimensional tolerances of the bearing. ARMOR solid lubricant simply fills the spaces between the rolling elements and the cage.
• Polymer or Graphite Solid lubricant
• Provides constant and consistent lubrication
• Helps block debris and reduce foreign contamination
• Operates in temperatures up to 350º
• Significantly extend the bearing’s life
• Reduces equipment maintenance costs
• Does not drip out of the bearing and contaminate the environment
• Does not alter the dimensional tolerances of the bearing
• Saves time and operation costs
• Environmentally friendly
• Primary Metals
• Steel Mills
• Forestry Industry
• Oil and Gas
• Commercial Food Processing Equipment
• Construction Equipment
• Gear boxes
Arrange a test with ARMOR Bearing Technology and Protection today. Don’t let bearing failure cost you expensive downtime.